Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Number 2

Today I decided to switch to oils. It's been a very long time since I've painted in oils. We used to be real good friends me and oils but I stopped using them due to school and acrylic is way easier to clean up. I'm very out of practice. I am not happy with my brushes, that what I get for purchasing brushes based on their handle size and not by the quality of the brush. I wanted smaller handles so they would fit into my pochade box. If anyone is interested this is the one I own. I have yet to use this box outside. Its become a useful tool around the house to do smaller paintings on, and fits happily on my lap. Todays painting was done on my box. (I giggle every time I type box, I'm like a five year old.) See ya tomorrow. EXTERMINATE!!!


6x6 oil on panel

1 comment:

  1. box. haha.

    it is a nice box though.
    nice to see your enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete